Re-Usable Colour Coded Aluminium Mop Handles.
These mop handles are compliant with the National Colour Coding Scheme for environmental cleaning within Healthcare and Dental environments. A mop handle is available in each of the 4 key colours; blue, red, yellow and green.
The National Colour Coding Scheme relates to all cleaning equipment and specific areas for use to reduce the risk of cross infection.
The National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) outline a colour coding system, which relies on 4 colours; red, blue, green and yellow.
The colour coding scheme helps promote effective infection control procedures, and ensures patient’s and staff’s safety in terms of cleanliness.
- Blue – General/ Communal Areas
- Green – Kitchen Areas/ Food Preparation Areas
- Yellow – Clinical Areas
- Red – Washrooms (Toilets)
Aluminium Mop Handle
- Available in 4 colours; Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.
- Meets the National Colour Coding Scheme
- Re-Usable Handles
- Suitable for use with launderable, and disposable mop heads