Load Check Test Strips
How this product helps you comply with HTM 01-05 (2013 Edition)
- HTM 01-05 has cleaning efficacy test as a Daily and Quarterly requirement, however there is a difference in how they are performed. Daily cleaning efficacy is a visual check that requires the use of inspection magnification lamp. Quarterly cleaning efficacy requires a test soil such as the product listed on this page. (HTM 01-05 2013 edition.
- Section 13.3 Washer Disinfector. Section 14.3 Ultrasonic Cleaners) Some manufacturer’s recommend the quarterly test method, with use of a test soil, is carried out more frequently.
- Please seek manufacturer’s advice on the quarterly cleaning efficacy test, or download for FREE a validation test schedule (VTS) on the Isopharm website.
Load Check Test Strips – 24 Pack
Add to FavoritesRemove from Favourites
Add to Favorites
£35 £32 every 6 months VAT
Used to verify the cleaning efficacy of a surgical instrument ultrasonic cleaner or washer disinfector.
Browne STF Load Check test strips are:
- Easy to use – Can be performed with minimal training.
- Pre-applied and dried test soil – No mess for the User.
- Simple – Visual reading of soil removal and interpretation of results.