Colour Coded Microfibre Cloths.
These cloths are compliant with the National Colour Coding Scheme for environmental cleaning within Healthcare and Dental environments. The cloths are available in each of the 4 key colours; blue, red, yellow and green.
The National Colour Coding Scheme relates to all cleaning equipment and specific areas for use to reduce the risk of cross infection.
Each cloth can absorb 8 times its own weight in water, and traps dust particles to help prevent allergies. The cloths are suitable for both wet or dry application and can be used via submersion or spray application.
Cloths are sold individually.
The National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) outline a colour coding system, which relies on 4 colours; red, blue, green and yellow.
The colour coding scheme helps promote effective infection control procedures, and ensures patient’s and staff’s safety in terms of cleanliness.
- Blue – General/ Communal Areas
- Green – Kitchen Areas/ Food Preparation Areas
- Yellow – Clinical Areas
- Red – Washrooms (Toilets)
Micro Fibre Cloths
- Range of colours available
- Complies with HCAI Code of Practice
- Suitable for both wet and dry cleaning procedures
- Absorbs 8 times its own weight in water
- Traps dust particles to help prevent allergies
- Non-abrasive 90,000 fibers per square inch