Reusable Endohandle’s for easier filing.
The EndoHandle uses a simple and effective Circumferential Linear Filing technique. It is a straight-line/up-down filing motion done sequentially around the periphery of the canal.
The file is placed in the canal and withdrawn in a directional manner against each side of the canal wall. No rotation, just safe straight-line filing to sculp and clean the walls of the canal.
The leverage of filing with the EndoHandle is at least five times more effective than traditional two-finger filing.
The files are not permanently attached and require the user to place a disposable file in the unique locking chamber. A quick twist of the long handle firmly secures the file into the EndoHandle.
The handles are all the same size, and colour coded to ISO specifications so you can match the file size to the colour handle quickly.
£68.25 – £262.50excl VAT
- Clean, clear, smooth, straight line access and glide path
- Less time than conventional hand filing
- Made from anodized aluminium and is autoclavable
- Files are not permanently attached
- All handles are the same size
- Colour coded to ISO specification